Monday, January 19, 2009

New Blog for 2009

Hi All,

Firing up a new blog for this season and the journey to Ironman #2 in Louisville, Kentucky. Content is a little weak at the moment as I tweak the settings and look of the new site and bring over some of the links from the old blog (http://tritimkc.trifuel.net).

Only two more weeks and the "official" start of IM Louisville training begins. I enter the 30 week plan to Ironman in what I feel like is excellent base fitness shape. Run wise I feel as good as I've ever felt. Mostly due to great running partners who motivate and inspire me to get my lazy a$$ out of bed at o'dark thirty on Saturday mornings for our long run.

I will be posting most if not all of my workouts on this blog in an effort to track how I felt before, during and after the training session. Am I getting enough recovery, training in the correct zone for the required time, nutrition, race results leading up to Ironman, etc...

Hopefully it will be informative and maybe even a little bit entertaining!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Looking forward to seeing the new journey :)

Tim said...

Will be interesting as you know first hand!