Friday, July 31, 2009

Big Month of July

The last full calendar month before Ironman always contains the biggest volume of training. Or at least it BETTER!! :)

This July I got in a good amount of training time even with a week of vacation tossed in the middle of it. Fortunately the va-kay was condusive to swim, bike, run... I hit nearly all of the prescribed workouts for the month and come into the last two big weekends and final week of real volume feeling good and in decent shape.

Hopefully it will payoff with a good race day performance come August 30th in Louisville.

July Totals:
  • Swim: 39,800 meters, 12:01:54
  • Bike: 561 miles, 31:05:05
  • Run: 148 miles, 20:37:30

2 comments:

LMs Blog (cont'd) said...

Nice hours dude. 2 more weeks of this crap. I have had about enough already.

Tim said...

Hey thanks LM. Yep I'm ready to start the taper too!